drylin® W linear guides offer perfectly balanced friction for getting the shots you want.
They are also extremely quiet and require zero oil, affording you hassle-free production.
1. Perfectly balanced frictionGet that feel you are looking for
2. Quiet OperationPlastic liners are quieter and better at vibration dampening than metal rollers or thin PTFE-lined parts
3. No metal-on-metal contact if scratchedUnlike PTFE-lined parts, drylin® will not peel
4. No oil neededAlthough OK to use 3-IN-ONE if you want to try it out
5. 8-bolt designPrevents misalignment
6. Modular Easily add drylin® rolling bearings, clamps, and adjustable bearings.
Bearing housings are available in zinc (standard) or aluminum (lightweight) with the option of adjustable clearance or hand clamps for low-duty locking or to add drag to the system.
Rail sizes: 10 mm (rail width 40 mm and 74 mm), 16 mm (rail width 58 mm) and 20 mm (rail width 82 mm)
Locks the carriage in place or adds additional drag while sliding. Included with W16-C.
Add a WHKA-10 to your WW-10-80 carriages to adjust drag.
Belts and leadscrew-driven units are also available with the drylin® SLW and ZLW series.